Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things that make me smile

AJ reading to M&M and M&M reading to Baby E.

AJ setting the table and laying out breakfast for everyone, to surprise us when we get up.

Baby E, on seeing M&M crying: "M&M dying [crying]? Awww. You okay? 'Mere, net me howd you."

AJ (after 2 weeks studying Egypt) finishing a book called "Mummies and Pyramids" and saying, "Mom and Dad, may I research Egypt, please? I want to learn more about it. So I want to do some research about Egypt."

M&M saying, "I love math!"

Three little girls humming and chatting while they paint.

Three little girls shouting "Whee!" as they swing on the playset in the backyard.

AJ's and M&M's eyes lighting up at the thought that AWANA starts this week.

M&M jubilantly helping take out the trash, so proud of herself, while AJ unloads the dishwasher (almost) all by herself.

Baby E saying, "Doh potty" and then proceeding to pull off her pants and "unnerwear", go into the bathroom, put the potty seat on the toilet, climb up on the stool, sit on the toilet, go potty, wipe herself, put the potty seat on the floor next to the toilet, close the lid, climb on it to flush the toilet, climb down, climb onto the stool in front of the sink, turn on the water, get soap, wash her hands, shut off the water, wipe her hands on the towel, climb down and say, "I did it! I did it all myfelf! I doh potty."

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Adorable!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all made me smile too!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home