Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blogroll

I've been playing with bloglines as a way to manage my blogroll, but I'm having trouble getting it into my sidebar without messing up my page layout. So for the time being I think I'll put the blogroll in a post and link to it from the sidebar.

It's very much under construction at this point, but it's a start. I'm really liking the auto reciprocal-links tool. It saves a lot of work compared to adding each blog manually.

I still have a lot of blogs I plan to add, but if you aren't listed here and you'd like to be, feel free to leave a comment to make sure I don't forget.

###############

Blogs that Link Here:



Other Blogs I Read:


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget me!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

and me!

10:27 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

I won't forget either of you. :)

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first appearance on a blogroll. Ever. Thanks! =)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Sebastián Zaiper Barrasa said...

I try to use blogrolling but the reciproll don't work; it shows "no links", and I check the links to my site.
My blog address is http://cruzagramas.blogspot.com

I think that blogrolling is a "bluff" or I'm not understand how It works.

Thanx for help me

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home