Thursday, December 19, 2013

She's Here!

Baby N (whom I think I'll call Baby Nae for blog purposes) was born at 5:31am on December 9, 2013. She was my smallest and tallest baby at 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long. The delivery went very well and she is a beautiful,  healthy,  happy baby.

She's incredibly alert and interactive for a newborn,  and was holding up her head and turning to look toward voices by the time she was a day old. Everyone here is totally in love with her,  and I'm lucky if I get to hold her much when she's not nursing.

I haven't been able to get out of bed and on my feet much yet,  but DH and the older kids are taking good care of me and Baby Nae. I'm thankful to be able to just rest and know that everything is pretty much under control. :)

I'll try to write out her birth story soon, but for now, here's a photo I took in the hospital when she was first born.


Labels: , , , , , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Congrats! What a beauty!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Rev Dr Mom said...

Congratulations!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Congratulations! I think it must be nice to have your smallest baby last. Mine kept getting bigger!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home