Wednesday, November 16, 2005

24 hours later . . .

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone. I'm still very weak and not feeling so hot today, but I seem to be over the worst of it. MM is well on the mend, and nobody else seems to be coming down with it so far.

Poor Baby E . . . my milk is almost non-existent, so she nurses and nurses and is still hungry. The other girls are full of energy. And all I want to do is stumble back to bed.

DH was able to stay home and take care of me yesterday, so that was wonderful. And, Baby E slept through the night for the first time in weeks the night I was in the bathroom every few minutes all night. So that was a big blessing, even though she woke up frequently last night.

I've been thinking we had too much going and wishing for a week to just stay home and not go anywhere. This wasn't exactly what I had in mind. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

Glad you're feeling better! Isn't it funny how some things don't happen quite like we "planned"?

4:27 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery. :)

I hadn't thought of the repercussions of a virus while nursing... oh my goodness!!!

Drink, drink and drink. Then drink some more! Maybe even throw in something super-packed with nutrition like Ensure or Carnation instant breakfast? (Oh wait. Do those have things in them that you've been avoiding?) Your body must be completely wiped out. I hope you replenish soon!

7:42 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, both of you.

AF arrived last night, so I'm still getting drained of fluids and nutrients--ugh! But I am feeling a lot better today and my milk supply seems to be somewhat better.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I'm sorry it is still so rough for you, but I am happy to hear all are on the mend.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home