Saturday, November 12, 2005

Remembering

On this day a year ago, our world was shattered.

William Roger brought so much joy and love into all of our lives. We were blessed to have him from August 20, 2004 to November 12, 2004.

Precious baby boy, you are always in our hearts. You are still and will always be a beloved nephew to me.

Pictures and story here.

His little sister will be born this month, and big brother James will have a sibling at home again. Please pray for a safe and healthy delivery and baby, and for continued healing and peace for the family.

5 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Add my prayers. I hope your family finds the birth to be a hopeful and healing experience.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Best wishes sent!!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Jane Dark said...

I'll keep you all in my prayers.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful baby. Prayers for him, his mother and father, big brother, and littel sister.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Deborah White said...

I can't imagine the heartbreaking sorrow of your loss. It's so tragic for all of us when God calls home one of his littlest angels.

Rest assured that you be with him again someday.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home