Tuesday, December 20, 2005

E-mail issues

I've been having problems with my e-mail, especially the hotmail account; it seems that not all messages are getting through. It seems to have especially been having problems with replies to e-mails from my Y! newsgroup (for people who receive my blog posts via e-mail--if you clicked "reply" I may not have gotten your message).

I'm switching over to a new e-mail server for blog reply notifications and Yahoo! groups to see if that works better.

If you've e-mailed me and haven't received a reply, please try again via the new gmail address linked in my profile: purplekanga(at)gmail.com

Thanks, and my apologies if I've missed your message.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Ooo, I hate it when I realize I've missed some emails. I always have to wonder if some important email got lost... ;-)

12:32 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Me too!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home