Sunday, February 05, 2006

Praying for Annika

Moreena at falling down is also a gift, could really use our thoughts and prayers.

Her 5-year-old daughter, Annika, is back in the PICU again after a long ordeal with internal bleeding, multiple surgeries, and developing issues with her liver. They had thought the issue was resolved, but after finally being home for a few days Annika started bleeding again.

Annika has had two liver transplants and may be looking at another. I'm praying for her and hoping for good news.

3 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Always, they are in my thoughts and prayers!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying and my heart goes out to them in a special way.

6:17 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Now they are having insurance woes on top of everything else. We're going to be doing some fundraising to help them cover the deficit--I'll be posting about it soon.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home