Thursday, June 08, 2006

Park Pictures



Baby E is pretty miserable with cutting teeth (I think she's working on eight now, 3 of which are poking through a little). She's been crying a lot in the mornings and not napping well.

Yesterday after a couple of hours of crying, I took the kids for a long car drive, hoping she'd sleep in the car. We went to visit my grandparents. E did nap a bit and was much happier out of the house with some distraction, so we stopped on the way home and picked a flat of strawberries. Delicious.

After dinner I took AJ out for some special mother-daughter time. Here are some pictures from our time at the park. It's the same park I took MM to last time.

#############








4 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful girl.

I hope Baby E's teeth come in quick and stop bothering her.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Becci said...

teething must be so hard on her with all those coming in at once!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Park pictures are my favorites!

Poor baby E, Punkinhead teethed that way too - he had no teeth til 11 mos and they all came at once! It's hard, on them and Mama. (hugs)

Hey, can you e-mail me? I've a question about the recent comments code...I want mine to show the title and commenter, vrs commenter and date/time.
hoot _ and _ seff at hotmail dot com
Thanks!

10:32 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, everyone. She does seem to be feeling better. Mommyham, I'll ask DH about the code. He wrote the script for it.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home