Tuesday, August 22, 2006

AJ expounds upon Puffins

AJ was sitting at the kitchen table, excitedly telling me random facts about Puffins she'd learned from reading the back of the breakfast cereal box. I was amazed at the amount of detail she had memorized, especially since she was reeling it all off without the box anywhere in sight.

I had a bit harder time getting her to say it to Blogger, though.

this is an audio post - click to play


Unfortunately, the audioblog missed the part where I asked AJ, "What do puffins eat?" and she replied "I don't know" only to have M&M pipe up, "They eat fish!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances D said...

Thank goodness for digi cameras and the wonders fo the Internet. It's allowing us to really chronicle all life's super little moments.
Take care,
Frances

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home