Sunday, September 24, 2006

First Wink

Baby E just winked at me. She's been trying and trying to wink over the last several days. Usually she just manages to close her eyes and open them again.

I didn't think it was possible for a 13-month-old to figure out how to do something like that, but she did--albeit a little unconventionally. She closed both eyes, then opened just one and kept it that way for quite a while. I winked at her again, and she did it again . . . and again. It's awfully cute.

I really need to get a picture of this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

your kids are amazing!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I tried and tried to post comments on Blogger several times during the week but it was screwy! >:(

But, what I meant to say, was I can totally SEE Baby E doing this and it is precious!

1:19 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, Bridget.

Mommyham, I think Blogger was acting up a lot this week--I was having problems posting and commenting too.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home