Friday, May 18, 2007

Coughing and Sleeping

I'm pretty sure there's something more than allergies going on. Apparently the allergies must have weakened my system enough to allow various viruses or infections of the sinuses, bronchial tubes and one eye.

DH took the kids to work with him this morning so I could be sick in peace. He brought them back, fed them lunch and put the older kids down for quiet time. Apparently having all three kids at work with him didn't go so well.

I just finished putting Baby E down for a nap and now I'm trying to decide whether I have enough energy to get dressed and go water the garden before my sprouting seeds die. Then I think I'll go back to bed--at least until the kids get up.

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Blogger parodie said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!

Are your older girls old enough (& responsible enough) to learn how to water seeds without drowning them? Anything to allow you to stay in bed a bit...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Oh PK!

Big hugs and the spirit of my grandmother's chicken soup.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home