Thursday, July 05, 2007

On Fireworks

red burst

bouquet of fireworks

AJ: My favorite ones say, "Rrrrr-boom! Rrrr-boom!" Like exploding kittens.

M&M: Kittens don't explode.

AJ: But my favorite firework says, "Mmmmm-puh. Mmmmmm-puh." It sounds like a kitten. Exploding.




Uh, yeah. I have to admit, that high-pitched sound just before the bang does sound a bit like a kitten mewing.

I may never be able to view fireworks in quite the same way again. Not with that image in my head.

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

exploding kittens. priceless. glad i didn't know that before i watched the fireworks last night. your daughters are so cute. i like the conversation between them about the chocolate wafer.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Becci said...

hahahahaha!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Valtool said...

exploding kittens? okie dokie - now howsabout a smart kitten, about to explode out of a coke box! Check my WW and be amused.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home