Saturday, August 11, 2007

Whew

Baby E woke up crying sharply somewhere between 1:30 and 2 a.m. last night. She was so uncomfortable. She finally fell back asleep in my bed somewhere between 4 and 5. She's still quite fussy and uncomfortable this morning.

Her reflux was acting up badly, and she was extremely gassy and appeared to be having GI discomfort as well. She wants to nurse and nurse. I'm sure it must be soothing to her throat and digestive system. She cried and cried when I finally made her stop nursing this morning after about an hour on both sides.

Can we say tired? Besides the fact that I now appear to have a sinus infection.

I'm so glad it's Saturday so I can hand her off to DH and go back to bed.

Labels:


3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Be well, PK. Sweet dreams.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Awwwwww! I hope you get sleep tonight and Baby E is better!

2:14 PM  
Blogger ccw said...

You all can't seem to catch a break. I hope that you and Baby E are feeling better.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home