Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Summer Flu?

We're sick with what at first seemed to be just a bad cold. Now DH and I both seem to have the flu, complete with all-over body aches, headaches, fevers, coughs & sneezing, stuffy heads, runny noses and severe fatigue. We can hardly drag ourselves around.

The kids, on the other hand, are barely sick (M&M not at all) and full of energy. Baby E is wanting to play and nurse and climb on me a lot, which is very draining.

It's too bad DH and I had to both get sick at once, but at least we can sort of spell each other. Right now we're hoping to get the kids to bed ASAP so we can go to bed too.

Labels:


5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Sending sympathy your way. I've discovered, it's not that I want my daughter to be sick, but it's much easier to deal with life when we're both sick, rather than just me.

(((Hugs))) and praying that you will soon be back to full health!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ooooh I hope you all feel better soon!!!!!!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

"spell" each other? Ah, "To relieve (someone) from work temporarily by taking a turn." Thanks.

Sorry to hear you two are both sick. My prayers and best wishes are with you for a speedy recovery.

10:41 PM  
Blogger ccw said...

((hugs))

I hope that everyone in your house gets well and stays well. You all are due a break.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can never work out if I prefer them all to be sick at once and get it over with, or whether consecutive illnesses are preferable?
Best wishes and wishing you well soon.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home