Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kid Quotes

AJ: "I have ideas storming through my brain. [A few minutes later:] Ideas are flashing through my brain like a slide show!"

M&M: "Grandpa likes basketball. Hey! Basketball is a compound word! Basket-ball. It's two words put together to make one word. That's a compound word. My ears are always listening for compound words lately. Grandpa is a compound word, too. So is Grandma. Compound words!"



Me: "Ebee, what was your favorite thing you did today?"

Ebee: "No hitting. I didn't hit anybody."

(This was particularly funny, because she hasn't had real issues with hitting since she was two.)

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

LOL!! Tooo cute ...

6:48 AM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Not only are your children cute and funny, they are wicked smart too!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home