Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sleep is a very good thing :)

For the past three days, I've been sleeping a lot. DH has been so wonderful about taking over with all three kids and household tasks and just letting me rest. The only thing I've really had to do is feed the baby every couple of hours. He even got the house all ready for his sister and her family to come stay with us today (they're visiting from out of town), and fixed dinner for us all while I rested. He's done all kinds of cleaning, laundry, mowing the lawn, etc. this weekend--while taking care of and entertaining the kids and preparing meals, too.

I'm starting to have some energy again, and I think we've fended off the worst of the FMS/CFS flare-up. I'm very thankful for my health and for being able to get some rest, and for having a husband who values my health and wellbeing--sometimes even more than I do. He's an amazing guy.

6 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

I'm so glad that you were able to get some rest. Your husband does sound like a wonderful man.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I am so happy you got rest and got to recover! Yay for helpful hubbies!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You are very lucky to have a guy like that. Mine won't even take out the trash for me.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

Hooray for wonderful hubbies! He sounds like a catch. :)
Glad you got some sleep.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

So glad you've been able to rest. It makes all the difference in the world.

6:22 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, all . . . yes, I am extremely blessed in my choice of husband. :)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home