Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I need a .zip device that works on real life

It's now 11:30 a.m. In the next few hours I need to feed the kids (and probably myself) lunch, buy my niece (who is leaving the country tomorrow and won't be back until next summer) a present, decide on a wedding gift and wrap it, bathe all four of us and get us dressed (the clothes I'll be wearing are in the wash as I type), get A dolled up in her flower girl outfit, French-braid the girls' hair, nurse the baby several times, and get us all to the wedding location in time for photos at 3:00. Hmmm, maybe I'll postpone the birthday-gift-buying until after the wedding.

It's an outdoor wedding, complete with a little dirt path and a fountain. Which computes to: mud. Last night at the rehearsal the kids had a blast playing in the fountain and the dirt. Today A will be wearing a long, full, filmy, billowy white dress.

Wish us luck. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Good luck trying to keep them clean and presentable.

ngznui - sounds like a Korean vegetable.

12:10 PM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

I want to see a photo of the dress at the end of the day!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Juno said...

White dresses are like blank canvases. They are just waiting for the right moment of inspiration!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Soul Reflections said...

Luck has nothing to do with it. Have a blessed time! Sounds like it'll be beautiful!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

Haha, I'll be praying for you! Let me know how it goes.

Amy

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home