Saturday, October 08, 2005

23:5 meme

I've seen this meme around just about everywhere, but hadn't done it. Shelley at Confirm the Work of Our Hands tagged me, so here it is:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

My 23rd blog post was January 15th, 2005, and was posted on my old Xanga blog. The 5th sentence of that post:

"Although it's slightly too romanticized to be wholly realistic, they do have a few issues and conflicts they have to work through."

And, the 5th sentence of the 23rd post on this blog:

The 50-some-odd affidavits questioning the PVS diagnosis were from health professionals who either didn't see Terri in person at all or who observed her without actually performing a medical diagnosis, and wrote affidavits based on some combination of video/audio tapes, examining medical records, reading trial transcripts, etc. rather than actually examining her--why?

I'm not going to tag anyone because I think most people who want to do this meme probably already have. If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged--or ask in the comments and I'll tag you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

http://dani3boyz.blogspot.com/2005/10/my-screaming-meme.html

See? I told you I'd do it. (Not this one, the last MeMe.) Go see!

(HELP! I have no clue how to link!)

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home