Saturday, October 01, 2005

Baby E has her first cold



Baby E officially has her first illness.

What started out as a mild cold is becoming more severe for myself and Baby E. The older girls still just have mild runny noses, and that seems to be going away, thankfully. But Baby E is stuffed up enough that it's having a substantial effect on her nursing and she has a hard time breathing through her nose.

I really hope it doesn't get worse. She is sleeping a lot and I'm nursing her as often as she'll take it, so I hope that will help. My cold is moving down into my chest and turning into a cough, so E and I will stay home from our small group get-together this afternoon.

I hate being sick and having sick kids.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Oh yuck. I'm sorry to hear you and E have gotten the cold so bad.

Feel better soon! :)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

I hope you're all better soon!

6:43 PM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

OH, you have my sympathies. Poor baby. I used to hate it when my kids would get stuffy noses because then it hard for them to nurse, which was their one comfort!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the poor baby! Jackson's allergies is acting up so his nose is bleeding a lot. I have completely lost my voice and it's tightening my throat quite a bit. I totally feel for ya!!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home