Sunday, October 02, 2005

Forget-Me-Not Logo #1

I'm working on redesigning a logo for my mom's gift basket site.

Here's the original:


It really needs to be more legible and a little more interesting. Since the name is Forget-Me-Not Gift Baskets, Mom really wanted something with forget-me-not flowers in it. Something that conveys the idea of a basket might be nice, too, and we're playing around with the idea of keeping the butterflies.

Here are a few variations on one basic idea I've been playing with tonight, using different fonts and colors:

The logo won't have the grey border--Blogger added that and I'm too tired at the moment to mess with trying to get rid of it. You can click on each image to see it in a window by itself without the border.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome. I'm going to be trying to come up with at least three completely different looks for her to choose from, with perhaps three or four color/font variations on each. Next, I'll try something besides using the forget-me-not as an O in the words.

10 Comments:

Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

I think 2 and 3 are probably my favorites so far . . . I want to try making the flower smaller with some of the other fonts and see if that helps with the other versions.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

wow, i love them all and love the original too. If i had to pick one it would be No 6

4:57 AM  
Blogger MarkC said...

I like the idea of #4... but could you drop the butterfly on the left? I don't think you need them both...

7:44 AM  
Blogger KLee said...

I think I like number 3 the best. Let us know when your mom decides which one she likes most!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(My logo now that you have there is compressed so it loads faster which is why it doesn't read as well.)

Yours are very nice! What if you added a butterfly or two to number 6? How would that look?
It's going to be very hard to choose. :-)

Thank You!!!!!
Mom

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant number 7
Mom

7:43 PM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

I think my favorite is #3. You're going to be sorry you asked everyone--we are all giving different answers! :-)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I like 3 a lot!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

7. Definitely 7.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how this would look, but I like the color combination on my front page of the color I used to highlight the red cross info and the blues.
Would that gook good? or yucky in a logo?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home