Saturday, March 18, 2006

Three Wishes

This is one of my favorite pages from the scrapbook project I did yesterday.



I cut out a little quote that says, "Give me 3 wishes" and pasted it on the page. Then I wrote each of my girls' names on a different colored heart and added them, along with a picture of my three "wishes"--my beautiful children.

The paper bags make built-in pockets. I put a card inside this one with space for more pictures, and glued on a cutout from our photo postcards that says "Holiday wishes from our house to yours, 2005."

My other favorite page will have a copy of our most recent family picture and a quote that says,

If I could reach
up and hold a star
for every time you've
made me smile
The entire evening sky
would be in the
palm of my hand.


My husband and children make me smile many times every day.

I love my family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

How beautiful!!!! I love it!

9:43 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks. :)

Michelle, I don't scrapbook, LOL . . . only when someone else organizes it and provides the ideas and materials. I am thinking of taking it up, but I really don't need another hobby.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home