Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Better

Baby E is feeling much better. She still has a cough, but is starting to seem like her normal self again. The soy or whatever it was seems to have purged itself from my system. We're working on tracking down the ingredients to a couple of things I ate last night so we can verify that it was soy and not something else that caused her reaction.

A conversation I overheard between the two older girls while they were playing this afternoon:

"I'm Sleeping Beauty . . . where's my grandmother?"

"Your grandmother's not here yet. She's still in her mommy's tummy."

"Oh, okay. When will she come out?"

"She'll be born in a few weeks."

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Hehe, sounds like she's got grandmothers and granddaughters a little mixed up. Cute, though. Glad E is feeling better!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Becci said...

LOL that's too funny.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home