Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sidebar changes

I just wanted to note that I now have a "recent comments" section over on the right there, in the sidebar. At the moment it's located just under my profile, beneath the Blogger iPower button.

My husband wrote a script so that it updates automatically every 20 minutes or so with the most recent comments on active discussions. That makes it easy to see what's being discussed by whom in the comment threads.

Also, you may have noticed a new category in my blogroll for "blogs I contribute to." Embracing the Risk is a new multi-author discussion blog that I'm participating in. We have a number of different personalities and philosophies over there, so it should make for some good discussions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becci said...

thanks for letting us know. plus I really think I will enjoy the discussions. hope we can get together sometime soon.

10:06 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

I'm glad you're joining in over there, miraclebaby! I hope lots of people will get involved in the discussions. I e-mailed you about getting together.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home