Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm still here . . .

I've had my first two chiropractic appointments. I'm glad to be going, but I've been pretty sore and tired the last few days. My theory is that the combination of the adjustments and the allergies is what's knocking me out at the moment. I don't really know. Hopefully it will improve soon.

The girls and I made granola yesterday, and last night Sis J came over one last time before leaving for college again. We'll miss her. Tonight we have a gathering for my cousin and his wife who are home from China for a brief time, and a bunch of people I know from college. That should be a lot of fun.

My brain is like a sieve right now . . . sorry I don't have anything particularly interesting to post. I'm going to lie down for a few minutes while the kids have naps/quiet time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I so relate to the brain sieve thing...which is probably not good for me at this point in my project! I'm so tired and worn though...can't wait til Wednesday!

enjoy your nap - I'm jealous!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home