Sunday, June 17, 2007

Busy Weekend

kids dressed up

We had a very busy weekend. The two older girls were in a wedding yesterday (rehearsal was Friday). We got to spend a lot of time with DH's family during and after the festivities.

Today we went to church, of course, and this evening we all went to the park with my parents and sisters. We played tag, hiding behind trees and bushes around the playground. Everyone joined in, even Grandma and Grandpa (my parents). I wish I'd remembered to bring the camera.

I do have a few more pictures from the wedding, which I'll post later.

Labels:


6 Comments:

Blogger debangel said...

Gahh! Doesn't it seem like whenever it's the perfect Kodak moment, the camera is MIA? The shotyou did post is pretty darn cute, though ;) Good on G'ma and G'pa for joining in the fun..what great memories!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

They are so darling.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun picture!

-Kimberly

10:42 PM  
Blogger ccw said...

They are beautiful! It looks like they had a really good time.

7:24 AM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

That's a cute photo!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Julie's Nurse Notes said...

Great memories! Your girls are adorable! I enjoyed visiting with you last Saturday, Angela! We should do it again soon... ;)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home