Monday, June 04, 2007

Resting

Well, the water buffalo yogurt was not exactly a success. Baby E would have nothing to do with it after one taste. I liked it, but ended up being up all night feeling sick and in pain after eating a small amount. Oh, well. At least the older girls can eat it.

We relaxed a lot today; I lazed around and read when I wasn't taking care of meals or kids. It was nice to be able to just rest, as I still wasn't feeling so well.

DH took the older girls swimming while Baby E and I napped. Tomorrow we have a fun day planned, including taking ourselves on a tour of the town. We walked around a bit tonight, but almost everything shuts down quite early here. Some businesses close as early as 4PM.

Right now Baby E is standing on a chair here in the rec room, singing to and caressing the "baby dolls" on the foosball table.

Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Be well, dear PK. What an image I have of Baby E singing at the foosball table. Thanks. :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, Kevin. I am feeling better. Wish I'd gotten a video of Baby E playing with the foosball table.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home