Sunday, September 23, 2007

Corn-derived vitamins

Apparently we made an accidental decision about trialing corn derivatives. This morning I asked DH what he gave Baby E for breakfast and he said, "Half a banana, and some of her special bread, and that Perky's O's cereal.

I said, "You're kidding, right?"

He said, "No. Why, wasn't I supposed to give her that? I thought you bought it for her."

"Noooo . . . I bought it for the older kids, remember? We talked about that. That's why it was on the top shelf instead of down with Baby E's cereals."

"I'm sorry. I thought you said you bought it for E. Should I take it away from her?"

"She's already eaten some of it now. I guess this will be our trial of corn derivatives. At least we know that some of the vitamins are corn-derived, so it won't be just a guess."

It will be interesting to see what happens. She didn't eat much of it, but seemed to enjoy what she had.

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

I hope she does well on it!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home