Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thankful Thursday 10/11/07

    Today I'm thankful:

  • That M&M finally decided to participate in the games at AWANA, and decided that she enjoyed them!


  • That DH does so much of the grocery shopping, and that he stopped on the way home for some necessities tonight.


  • That the illness running through our family seems to be just a bad cold.


  • That we're still enjoying Galloping the Globe in our homeschool.


  • That all the kids finally fell asleep, and now I can go to bed too. :)


Labels:


3 Comments:

Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

Thank you for posting this. I needed the reminder to stop and be thankful for what I have! I made 'Thankful Friday" since I read yours a day late ;)

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to find some time to sit and write to you. (i sent a short version, to your emil last night) My 10 month old son is a writen copy of your baby E. I have so many questions, if you don't mind? Even ones like which soap, lotions and shampoo do you use onher? Hope I can find the time soon, I also have a 12 year old daughter with cerebral palsy, so online time is limited...
Chat with you soon, MAry Lynn

10:24 AM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

How wonderful that your daughter enjoys the games at AWANA. Cool that your husband does the shopping. We both don't like it, but we have to :)
Glad that the illness is not the flue.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home