Saturday, December 29, 2007

Still here

Not much to say. The holidays were nice. The time with family has been nice.

We're still making slow progress on the house. It's hard work, but it's good to see progress. Even though it feels like carving away at a glacier with a baby spoon.

We're still struggling with health and stuff. I'm having a pretty bad FMS/CFS flare-up at the moment, along with a seasonal cold. Nothing really serious; just annoying.

We've been sick quite a bit, as usual in the winter. Everybody is tired and grumpy. The gloomy weather contributes to that, I'm sure.

Homeschooling just plain isn't happening right now. We'll try again after the holidays.

I didn't think that having Baby E's allergies gone would make life all sunshine and roses. Really I didn't. But it would have been nice, wouldn't it?

I'm looking forward to spring.

Labels:


4 Comments:

Blogger Becci said...

I'm looking forward to spring, too. Someone has been sick here since September 1st!!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Hi, PK. Sounds like the traditional post-holiday letdown has got you. I hope you get through it quickly. Snuggly Girl is only halfway through her two-week school break -- I propose that you adopt that schedule, too, and give both teacher and students some time off!

Wishing you a very happy, healthy new year!

12:51 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

I hope you all stay healthy now, Miraclebaby! Looking forward to seeing you tonight!

Madeleine, we haven't done much school since before Thanksgiving actually. :-o

Happy, healthy 2008 to you, too!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

(hugs)

We too are returning to normalcy, I think?

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home