Monday, July 14, 2008

Music to my ears

This afternoon Ebee was singing, "I love my life; I love my life. All my life I love my life."

AJ and M&M had VBS today, and Baby E and I had a lazy morning. She rode her trike while I put up trim around the front flowerbed, and played in the sand while I worked a bit on the garden. Then we ran a short errand and put together a puzzle before we laid on the couch to rest together for a while before lunch (and the arrival of the big girls).

Now we're all having naps and quiet time.

Labels: , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

sounds like a wonderful day!! (((hugs)))

10:00 AM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

Awww, sweet.

And yes, I cut my hair last week. :-) I just told them to take enough for Locks of Love and this is how short it ended up being.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home