Friday, July 11, 2008

Recent Kid Sayings

making friends

cousins


Ebee: "Mommy, tan we take Baby Ben* home to ouw house and teep hew fowevew? Pweese? I weawwy love hew. I want hew to tome home wif us and be ouw own baby. Pweese, Aunt [Artistic SIL]? Tan we take Baby Ben home wif us and teep hew?"

*No, my niece is not really named Baby Ben, but that's what Ebee calls her.

M&M (Emerging from the bathroom at MIL's house, which has a well-stocked bookshelf in front of the toilet): "Mom, what should I expect when I'm expecting?"

AJ: "Mom, who's Arthur Unknown? But who IS he? Does anyone even know Arthur Unknown's phone number?"

Labels: , , , , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine said...

M&M made me slap the kitchen counter in amusement!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Such precious pics and wonderful quotes; each one funnier than the last. :) Thanks for sharing the cuteness.

8:07 PM  
Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

LOL!!! Awwww! That is exploding with cuteness *G*

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home