Monday, June 23, 2008

Celebrations

Yesterday was M&M's birthday. She's 6. We celebrated with my parents and sisters at the beach. We've been playing in the sand and the waves a lot here at the Oregon Coast yesterday and today. M&M thinks the beach is the perfect place to celebrate a birthday.

The wedding on Saturday was lovely. I've known DH's nephew since he was probably junior high age. Seeing the look on his face when his bride walked down the aisle brought tears to my eyes.

I'll write more later . . . right now we're all going to take a nap.

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Happy Birthday M&M!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

Happy bday M&M!! You weren't in NC this weekend were you? My friend got married this past Saturday too, such a precious event.

7:04 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Liz, thanks.

Wendy, we're actually on the 0regon Coast this week.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home