Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cute Kids

Mom: "Why are all the chairs and things clustered over on this side of the family room?"

AJ: "Well, we were gonna push Dad off the couch a couple of days ago. So we moved everything hard out of the way. We didn't want to kill Dad or anything."

-------------------------

Ebee, in the car: "I don't hate the grinch! Cindy Lou Who said, 'I don't hate the grinch!'"

AJ: "She said, 'I nominate the grinch,' not 'I don't hate the grinch.' 'I nominate the grinch!'"

M&M: "What does nominate mean, anyway?"

AJ: "I don't know."

----------------------

AJ, to a friend, in response to something Ebee did or said: "Don't worry, she's just four. She'll grow out of it."

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

:)

1:33 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Ebee's FOUR already???

When the heck did THAT happen? Wasn't it just yesterday that we were waiting for her arrival?

6:47 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

She can't be four! She was waaay younger than my daughter ... wasn't she? I guess six months is a lot more time in infancy. :P

Please pass on our birthday wishes!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home