Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Hero

I've been craving tangerines since the other day, when the kids and I ate the last ones and I blogged about it. I was rather proud of my tangerine photo, though. I'm having fun playing with my digital camera. (Guess I should have put the digital camera in my list of favorite toys for the 5 things meme.)

DH has gone to several stores in the area looking for tangerines for me this week. I figure it's a good thing to crave, especially since the vitamin C would probably help my cold. But none of our normal grocery haunts seemed to have them, for some reason.

Today DH found some. He brought home a whole crate of them, along with a box of fresh peaches. I haven't had a peach yet, but the tangerines taste wonderful. They are perfect--plump, sweet and juicy.

If I'm not busy giving birth tomorrow, I might even feel up to making something like frozen yogurt or a cobbler out of some of the peaches. Sounds good, doesn't it?

Thank you, DH . . . for the tangerines, and for being such a great provider, er, good sport. ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Megin said...

Oh my, I didn't realize how close you are to baby time!!!! Feel better soon!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good sport?

Ah, you've gone easy on me this pregnancy. The food cravings have been nothing like the first pregnancy, and you've been quite good-natured about my ribbing. I consider myself to have had it quite easy this time around. :)

Mark

12:40 AM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Yum, that does sound delicious.

Good luck! And here's hoping baby comes soon!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

You stave off scurvy well. That pic was lovely too.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home