Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Resting

I don't seem to be in active labor . . . I've just been sleeping a lot today. Some contractions, pressure, etc. but nothing even close to intense.

My biggest concern is giving this illness to the baby. I'm hoping that by resting a lot I will raise my chances of not having her until I'm over the worst of it. I know, you can't really control these things but it doesn't hurt to try. LOL. I guess it's a good sign that DH and the girls don't seem to be coming down with it.

DH stayed home this morning and is at work now, but the girls are playing so well this afternoon that they're still letting me rest. Right now they're playing a Winnie the Pooh counting game on their computer. :)

I talked to my family practice doctor and she said the best thing I can do right now is drink lots of water and rest to try to get over this as much as I can before the baby gets here, so that's what I'm doing. I really don't want the baby to get sick right off the bat when she's born.