Friday, July 15, 2005

Nesting, here I come!

I actually have a bit of energy for the first time in a week or so, and I have that "drive" to get a bunch of stuff done before the baby comes.

The girls and I are going to run some errands today, and I'm going to try to get the laundry, dishes and some organizing done. The baby's room is ready, but our room isn't and we haven't done anything about attaching the crib to our bed yet. Now that I'm 38 weeks pregnant I guess it's time to start doing some of that. We're going to see if DH is able to get off work a bit early today to help get some of the more important things done.

Nesting is fun. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun for you, maybe. :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

:-P

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home