Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Now What, Cavalli?

I finally got a reply from Cavalli Customer Service about my fabulous leather outfit. Here's the e-mail in its entirety [typos theirs]:

Dear Angela,
the factory is not able to locate exactly the collection you suit is from.
They guess it should be lat 1989/1995 in that frame period.

Roberto Cavalli customer care


Seems a bit anti-climactic after the previous e-mail from them.

I'm not sure what I'll do now. I think I'll try to get some appraisals of its possible value and go from there.

The bright side: if it turns out not to be worth much, then I'll be able to wear and enjoy it. I can see the jacket mixing with several different outfits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

It's still beautiful, no matter what the outcome.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home