Monday, November 28, 2005

Getting up at 4 a.m.

Sis went home yesterday morning, and I'll be getting up in . . . oh, about 5 hours to take my friend A to the airport. It's been wonderful having her here.

The girls, Baby E and I all have come down with colds--the sore throat, stuffy nose, headache version. I'm really hoping nobody else catches it from us. Sis doesn't need it with her class load, and A certainly doesn't need it during her pediatric ICU rotation for the month of December.

Oh, also it's very cold and precipitating here. I'm not used to driving in snow and ice, so if anyone is reading this before 4:30 a.m. Pacific time, please pray for a safe drive for us in the morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Have a very safe drive!

Get well soon!

6:00 AM  
Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

Hope your morning went well and you have a good day!!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

I'm reding this later, so I hope all's safe with you! I'm glad you enjoyed a wonderful visit. It's so hard this time of year with viruses. Three out of 4 of us, here battled a tenacious cold during the long weekend, but we still enjoyed.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

I forgot to ask you if there was ice this morning...

6:11 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, CCW and Wendy. GEL, sorry to hear you have illness in your house too. Amy, there was no ice.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home