Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanks for thinking of us this morning

The weather warmed up before 4:30 a.m. when I needed to drive my friend A to the airport. We grabbed the last few of the cinnamon rolls we'd made the day before and took the baby with us, since she was wide awake after her 4 a.m. feeding. She thought it was great fun to be out and about in the middle of the night!

The roads weren't icy at all and we got there just when we'd planned. A got off fine and has already called to tell me she arrived safely.

All 5 of us have this nasty cold now, but it seems to be hitting the baby and me the hardest.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

No. More. Illnesses. Your family has had MORE than their fair share. Enough already. Feel better. That's an order. ;)

I'm glad to hear everyone had a safe trip and got to their destinations as planned.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

I hope you're all better soon.

6:37 PM  
Blogger ccw said...

Glad to hear your journey was a safe and uneventful one.

Feel better!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Oh, I am belated on the prayer for safe driving, so I'll trade it over to the one for healthiness. Get better soon!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

Glad to hear there was no ice!

Sis and Grandpa got the cold, too, but so far none of the rest of us. I pray everyone gets over it quickly!

1:31 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thank you, Dani, Liz, CCW, and R2Ks. Amy, I'm so sorry to hear that Dad and Sis got the cold too. I really hope none of the rest of you get it.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Sparrow said...

It was actually our Grandpa, not our Dad, who got the cold... ;-)

6:00 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

I hope he feels better soon! My cold started getting better and then turned into a sinus infection . . . ugh!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home