Monday, January 02, 2006

Sleep Galore

What a great way to start off the new year.

The sheets and mattress cover for our bed were in the laundry last night, and didn't get dry before Baby E fell asleep around 9. Since we don't have an extra mattress cover and we didn't want to wake the baby by making the bed, DH and I just slept in the guest bed.

Baby E woke only once between 9 p.m. and 9 a.m.

Then DH got up with the kids and let me sleep . . . and sleep . . . and sleep. He brought me the baby every 3 hours or so and then took her away again.

It's now 4:30 in the afternoon and I just got up.

I must have been more tired than I thought. I sure feel a lot better now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Hooray for sleep!!!!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Oh, I'm so glad!

6:54 PM  
Blogger ccw said...

Yeah for sleep!!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Hurray!

9:38 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks, all. :)

Baby E has been asleep by 9 the last 4 nights. I hope this trend continues!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Sounds delightful! So glad you got the rest you needed.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home