Saturday, April 01, 2006

New to the Blogroll: Bedrest and Beyond

A friend of ours recently started her own blog, Bedrest and Beyond.

Miraclebaby's husband and my husband have known each other since they were kids (he was best man in our wedding). I'm excited that she's blogging because it will make it easier to keep in touch and get to know each other better.

They have had a difficult journey with the loss of their first child at 4 months gestation. Now 17 weeks pregnant with their second baby, Miraclebaby is on bedrest for the duration of her pregnancy.

That means lots of time for blogging!

I hope folks will stop by to say hello, welcome her to the blogosphere, and keep her company while she's on bedrest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becci said...

Thanks for the welcome. I am excited about getting into the world of blogging. This is pretty much a realm I have not looked at before, so it should be fun!

11:47 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

I hope you enjoy it and get to know lots of nice bloggers! It should help to pass the time.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home