Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Entertaining each other




Baby E is now moving seamlessly from sitting, to rocking on her knees, to crawling on her belly and then back again to sitting. She's extremely active and very fast.

She's a child who requires lots of stimulation, so it's a good thing she has two older sisters who provide lots of interesting activity to watch and are happy to play with her.

I'm so thankful to have kids that generally enjoy each other's company.



Yesterday Baby E and I stepped out of the room for a moment while the girls were playing, and came back to this sight:

############################



All three girls love books. Now that AJ is reading so well they don't have to wait for me to have story time.



I wish you could hear AJ reading with perfect articulation and pacing: "I, the Amazing Mumford, will now perform my AMAZING COLOR TRICK. Watch closely while I pull from this perfectly empty hat . . . something that is red, something that is yellow, something that is blue and something that is green. A LA PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES! BLAM! . . . "

I'll have to see if I can get a decent microphone and record her reading sometime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparrow said...

Hehe, how cute!

Do I want to know what was blue and what was green in the pb&j sandwich? :-p

1:04 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

"A la peanut butter sandwiches" is the magic phrase, like abracadabra or bibbity bobbity boo. :)

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home