Sunday, August 27, 2006

Java Exception

Blogger must have been acting up tonight. I kept trying to post and getting a message saying "001 java.io.IOException: No space left on deviceblog/" A quick search verified that it was a bug and not actually a problem with space in my archives.

After I posted a comment on another blog and then logged in again on my own blog, several of the posts I thought I'd lost and then rewritten posted all at once. For a little while they were showing up under the "edit posts" link but not on the blog itself, and then they all posted.

It seems to be working fine now, so I thought I'd post about it in case anyone else is having the same issue.

2 Comments:

Blogger TravelNotes said...

A real Purple Puzzler. So I post a comment and go back to the Travel Notes Blog to see if it works.

Fingers crossed.

3:12 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

I hope your blog is working again now!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home