Saturday, October 28, 2006

Not the Pears

Baby E seems to be doing just fine after eating pears, so that must not have been what she's been reacting to.

She still has a runny nose 1 1/2 weeks later that just doesn't seem to get better, so I'm wondering if that's somehow allergy-related. She sure had a stuffy nose all the time until we cut out soy.

#####################

If she's still doing this well by tomorrow, we'll probably go ahead to B.C. I think it will be fun. We bought a little mini refrigerator that will plug into our car or a regular outlet, and I'm baking muffins and making soup to take along.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Baby E. is feeling better and that the trip to BC is probably on. What are you going to do about food while you're on the trip?

If I were 3000 miles closer, I'd meet up with you in Seattle!

5:15 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Too bad, Michelle . . . I was just about to e-mail you and ask if you wanted to meet us for coffee. Oh, well . . . another time.

Liz, we bought a little refrigerator that plugs into the cigarette lighter or a wall, and we're bringing food along for Baby E and me. We found out there's a Whole Foods in Vancouver, too, so we'll probably visit that. If you're ever on the West Coast we'll have to have lunch or something. :)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home