Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bronchial

Still miserably ill. I think it may be turning into bronchitis. I seem to have all or most of the symptoms, but the cough and shortness of breath aren't really that frequent--though pretty bad when they happen.

I hope not, because I really doubt there's a single medicine or antibiotic I can take, and it takes days to get things compounded.

**Update:** I called my doctor, who recommended Robitussin or Claritin-D, and suggested that I go to the 24-hour urgent care clinic. I think Claritin-D is corn-free.

Eating and drinking seems to be helping break things up a bit. We don't have anyone to watch the kids and I'm not in a state to be driving myself, and it's their bedtime. I may see if I can just ride it out unless it gets worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

I can have chicken soup, if it's homemade from the right ingredients, but I don't think DH has ever made it before and it's a somewhat involved process.

Thankfully, my husband is very capable with the kids and taking care of things around here, so all I have to do right now is rest and try to get better. He's being very sweet about it all--partly because he had this same illness last week (only not quite so badly) and knows what it's like.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home