Thursday, February 22, 2007

What we're up to

We began implementing a new schedule and approach to homeschooling on Tuesday. I'm excited at how well it's going so far, but it means I have even less time and energy for blogging.

Here are a few photos of the girls doing schoolwork.

AJ doing school

M&M doing school

Baby E is enjoying some age-appropriate activities while the older girls are doing school. Here she is spooning dry (uncooked) rice into various containers.

Baby E spooning dry rice

On Tuesday I let the girls ride tricycles in the driveway for P.E. Our neighbor Tulip Lady and her 2-year-old daughter, who Baby E calls "Anah," came over to play.

kids riding bikes

M&M riding toy car

We all had fun, and Baby E especially had a good time. It was the first time she actually cried when saying goodbye to a friend. She kept crying and asking for "An-nah" for a long time after they were gone.

2 babies riding trike

She's really catching on to people's names. Morning came over today to help with some housework, and Baby E kept calling her "En!"

Labels: ,


5 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

So glad to hear you sounding happy and back to doing what you want to get done.

6:37 AM  
Blogger my4kids said...

The pictures are so cute! And Baby E seems to really be enjoying playing with that rice, to cute.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Becci said...

I was beginning to worry a bit;) Call me today if you can.

8:33 AM  
Blogger ccw said...

The girls are lovely!

I cannot get over Baby E's hair; there is so much!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, It touches my heart to see Baby E doing so well. You are an inspiration to me. After reading your blog about how people react to baby E’s server allergies gave so much insight. My sister has a child with Williams Syndrome, and reading your blog and given me new sensitivity towards her and how my words, even unintentionally, may have been received by her. Baby E, and all of your children, are so blessed to have a Mother that is so in tune to their needs. I am learning from you.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home