Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ugh

I just wrote a big long post explaining the significance of leaven, chametz and kitnios for Passover. I'd been working on it whenever I got a few minutes, all day long. I even took time to proofread it.

Then I hit post and got an error message:

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

The following Errors were found:securityToken : Your request could not be processed. Please try again.


The post is completely lost. I kept the window open and keep hitting refresh every now and then to see if it will magically appear, but no such luck. With the old Blogger, hitting the back button would often recover the post, but not with the new version. Even the "recover post" button, if it recovers anything at all (half the time it doesn't), only brings back the first few paragraphs at most.

This is one of the things that drives me crazy about the new Blogger. Especially since I keep forgetting to copy my work before I post, just in case. This has happened to me numerous times lately, so you'd think I'd remember to save it before I hit post. But no. I could not be so sensible.

Sigh.

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Oh double ugh. I hate when that happens.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home