Monday, April 23, 2007

Sick Day

I caught DH's cold or virus or whatever it is, and my left ankle is acting up so that I can hardly walk on it. Baby E is tired and fussy and not feeling well. AJ is having intestinal issues. M&M says she hurts all over . . . head, legs, tummy, "everything . . . I even have a feet-ache, Mommy." Everyone is grumpy, weepy and just generally under the weather.

I don't think we're getting much school done today. We're going to finish lunch and then it's back to bed for everyone.

Labels: ,


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

(o)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GET WELL TO ALL OF YOU!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

What kaber said. Sometimes you just need to spend the day in bed.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yup. Get better, feel better... what else is there to say? (hugs)

8:49 PM  
Blogger ccw said...

Sorry that everyone is feeling lousy. Get some rest! I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling a bit better by now! What a way to all fall over at once.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home