Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tibet coloring page

tibet flag line drawing

We're just wrapping up our study of China, and currently we're doing a mini-unit on Tibet. For each place we study I'm having the kids color a picture of the flag.

I couldn't find a line drawing of the old (now forbidden) Tibetan flag, so I made my own. It's not perfect, but it works. Half the sites I saw had the ying-yang symbol horizontal and the rest had it vertical, so I'm not sure which is really correct or whether it matters.

I uploaded my flag of Tibet coloring page as a PDF file here if you need a full-sized copy.

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Nice job on this and very generous of you to share.
Come check out my Pass It Along give-away if you have a minute. This week I have homeschool items up for grabs that you and the kids might enjoy.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home