Friday, November 02, 2007

Still floating

Baby E is still doing fabulously after the in-office corn trial yesterday. Still no sign of any reaction more than 24 hours later.

She got to eat her snack in the room with all the other little kids at the homeschool co-op today.

For me, I stood there and stared at the food table with snacks for the moms and tried to get my head around the fact that I could eat anything I wanted without worrying about traces in my milk making Baby E sick. Then I did. I had coffee with non-dairy flavored creamer in it, some fruit, and instant oatmeal from a little package. LOL. The little joys of life.

On tonight's menu . . . popcorn!

It still all feels rather surreal to me. Surreal and wonderful.

Labels: ,


11 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! THAT IS FABULOUS!!!!

3:26 PM  
Blogger kathy a. said...

great news!

6:02 PM  
Blogger KLee said...

It will be a shock to your system to eat something other than brown rice, chicken, and broccoli! :)

So glad to hear that things are going so well!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Loztnausten said...

Wow. :)

5:56 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

How wonderful for you and Baby E! I'm glad to hear it.

7:15 AM  
Blogger CalvaryGirl said...

praise the LORD! A, I am soooooo happy for your family, God is truly good to us.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

that is soo cool

10:10 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yay, PK - that is wonderful!!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks so much, everyone.

Klee, we (Baby E and I) only ate such a limited diet for a week or two. We've only been limiting corn and, recently, milk . . . but still that opens up tons of options.

6:07 PM  
Blogger michelle allen said...

I'm so happy to hear the good news. Thank you Lord!
You're not going to know what to do with yourself : )

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is with deep sympathy that I read your blog regarding Baby E. I am sure you have looked into many, many different diagnoses, but I was wondering if anyone has thought of Crohn's disease?

Good luck to you!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Purple Puzzle Place Home